Youtube is one of the biggest search engines on internet. Millions of videos are uploaded on YouTube daily. People search hundreds of topics on youtube in an hour. This post is for Youtubers who upload the videos on Youtube.
Do you regularly upload videos on your YouTube channel? Have you faced such problems that once upload; you need to trim/edit video after some days? If yes, then what was option for you to edit or trim your video? Right, YouTube Editor Tool. You need not to delete your video and upload again. YouTube has given an editor tool to trim your uploaded video. You can easily cut/trim the part of video and save it. It will automatically remove.
How to edit a YouTube video, follow given steps:
Note: You can trim your video both on phone or Desktop/Laptop. In both conditions (on phone or on desktop/laptop), you have to follow desktop version of YouTube.com
- Login your YouTube account
- Go to Youtube Studio
- Click on Videos option from left side
- Click on the video you want to edit
- Now click on editor from left side
- You will see the complete video
- Just play the video
- Stop on the part you want to trim
- Now click on Trim->Split
- You will see a blue bar there
- You will also see 3 option in a bar at bottom : Split-Clear all- Preview
- Press Split again on second end of trim.
- Just play the video till ending part of trim. It means if you want to trim part 0:03 to 0:20 ; in this process, starting point is 0:03 and ending is 0:20. You will click trim on 0:03 and then move to 0:20 and then click on SPLIT
- If you think that you have chosen wrong part then press CLEAR ALL
- If you are ok with trimmed part, then click PREVIEW
- PREVIEW will give you the video after trimming.
- If you are comfortable with preview then go on top side of the video and press SAVE
- You will get information from YouTube that it will take some time to edit. After some minutes, you can watch your edited/trimmed video publically.