If you are running a YouTube channel, you will definitely go through such situations. Sometimes you can get out of this problem easily. But by the way, we are adding some steps to add custom or automatic thumbnails to your videos with your Android phone.
Add custom or automatic thumbnails
- Download YouTube Studio app in your Android phone.
- Add your channel on it.
- In the YouTube Studio app, tap Menu then Videos.
- Select the video you want to add/edit the thumbnail for.
- Tap Edit & Tap Edit thumbnail.
- Select your custom/automatic thumbnail:
- Tap Custom thumbnailto upload a custom video thumbnail from image gallery (where you saved it) on your device.
- Confirm your thumbnail selection and tap Select.
- Tap Save.
how to make custom Thumbnail on Android phone
Apps to make custom thumbnails on Android phone
Pingback: 5 Classy Custom Thumbnails maker Android Apps to Make for You! | Triople